- Players must be registered with the team for one or both sessions of the 2020/2021 CYSL season.
- No 9th grade students will be allowed to participate.
- A player may be registered for and play for only one team in this tournament.
- Players who qualified for and registered in the U12 division of the 2020/2021 CYSL season are allowed to play in the U12 division of the Okoboji Tournament.
- Players who qualified for and registered in the U14 division of the 2020/2021 CYSL season are allowed to play in the U14 division of the Okoboji Tournament.
- Exception: players who played in a lower age group during the 2020/2021 CYSL season are allowed to “play up” into an older age group in the Okoboji Tournament. Players are not allowed to “play down” into a younger age group.
Except as otherwise stated herein, CYSL and FIFA soccer rules will apply to this tournament.
* * * Any further exceptions will be ruled on by the tournament directors on a case-by-case basis. * * *
* * * Decisions made by the tournament directors will be considered final. * * *
Questions may be submitted using the Contact Us section on the home page.
Registration for the 2021 tournament will look a little different than in the past. We will be using a new app, Tourney Machine, to help us manage the tournament logistics including the registration process.
All communication, game schedules and game results will be handled through Tourney Machine. All coaches and parents should be sure to download the app and follow their teams so they can receive the latest information.
Registration Fees for the 2021 Tournament:
U12 - $750 per team
U14 - $800 per team
You can pay via credit card at the time you submit your registration. If for some reason your team is not invited, your credit card payment will be refunded. If you prefer to pay by check, you can select that option instead and submit one check for your entire team’s fee. Note that if you opt to pay by check and your check bounces, you will be required to pay in full plus any returned check fees before the tournament begins or your team will not be able to participate.
Invitations will be extended once registration closes on April 15, and any outstanding payments will be expected at that time for those teams that did not pay via credit card when initially submitting the registration. The coach will receive an email confirming their invitation. The email will also contain a link for you to verify and/or update your final rosters.
Each player must also have a completed waiver, which is to be kept with the coach throughout the tournament.
Registration for the 2021 Tournament is now closed.
Schedule of Events
Opening Ceremonies: Team Procession and Announcement
Field 1 (High School Soccer Field) at Bedell Family YMCA
Saturday, June 12th, 2021 at 7:45 AM (45 minutes prior to start of the first game). Please arrive by 7:15 AM so we can get teams lined up in time for opening ceremonies.
Church Services in Spirit Lake:
St. Mary’s Catholic
1005 Hill Avenue, Spirit Lake, IA 51360
Saturday at 5:00 p.m.
Sunday at 8:30 a.m., and 10:30 a.m.
Church Services in Milford:
St. Joseph Catholic
1305 Okoboji Avenue, Milford, IA 51351
Saturday at 4:00 p.m.
Sunday at 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., and 10:30 a.m.
All attendees must wear masks due to COVID